Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Powered by Blogger.

Yosemite at night (and guess who’s back!)

By | Thursday, July 10, 2014 3 comments
I know that I haven't posted in ages but this morning I had a long talk with my friend Ines and she told me I should restart my blog. I was not that excited at the beginning with the idea but then I thought, "why not?". I mean, I have tons of pictures in my laptop and on my cellphone that I've never shared with anyone and my family and most of my friends live really far away, so I guess those are good reasons, right?


So well, this past weekend I went with my brother, Irene and their friends to Yosemite National Park. I wanted to go there since I moved to San Diego but last year I didn't get the chance. The park was beautiful, it was like being inside a giant postcard! In one of the nights we decided to stay until late to see the stars at Glacier Point, which was a perfect spot to see Half Dome and the valley. It was really worth it, especially because one of my brother's friend brought his tripod. By the end of the night we were alone and we were scared we would be attacked by a giant bear, but fortunately nothing happened. However, on our way back, we saw a coyote crossing the road (okay, I confess, I didn't see it because I was already sleeping...).






Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so happy you are back :D And I have to say this again, the pictures are amazing!! It's even difficult to believe the stars are real!! Can't wait to see the new posts coming! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grande Betuka! Ora mi sento un po' più vicina!

    ReplyDelete